소니 월드 포토그래피 어워드 2013 - 3D 부문상
- 출품 시작:
- 출품 종료:
소니 월드 포토그래피 어워드는 사진 분야의 일선에 있으면서 새로운 트렌드를 이끌고 사진 분야에서 첨단 기술의 가능성을 알아내는 행사입니다.
3D 사진과 비디오는 완벽한 순간에 새로운 느낌을 더해주고 깊이와 명쾌함, 현실성을 더해줄 수 있습니다. 저희는 소니의 최신 사이버샷 콤팩트 카메라, Alpha 카메라, Handycam® 캠코더와 같이 첨단 카메라가 제공하는 진정한 3D 기술을 사용하는 작가를 찾고 있습니다.
허용된 3D 파일 형식:
정물 카테고리 - MPO(.mpo)
비디오 카테고리 - MP4(.mp4) / M2TS(.m2ts) / MTS(.mts)
기본 회원은 파일을 3개까지 제출할 수 있습니다.
고급 회원은 8개까지 제출할 수 있고,
프리미엄 회원은 파일을 20개까지 제출할 수 있습니다
1.1 By entering the Competition You hereby accept these Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
1.2 .1 The Competition is free to enter.
1.2.2 The 3D Award is open to all members of the public.
1.3 Entries must be submitted by 11.59:59pm (GMT) on Wednesday 4th January 2013.
2. To enter, You must upload Your file via the following website: www.worldphoto.org (the "Website"), following the on-screen instructions carefully.
2.1 Images must be taken in 2012 and entries should be based on the Categories outlined, information on which can be found on the Website.
3.1 Entries will be judged between the 6th January 2013 and the 31st January 2013.
3.2 A shortlist of up to ten photographers from each category will be selected and announced in February 2013.
3.3 The individual category winners and the winner of the 3D SONY World Photographer of the Year will be voted for by the Academy. The overall winner of the Sony World Photography Awards Photographer of the Year will be notified by email and will receive return flights to London (economy class) and hotel accommodation, for two consecutive nights including the night of Awards presentation in London on the 26th April 2013.
3.4 The decision of the Academy and the WPO is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
3.5 Each entrant can submit a up to three files for free. The images files can be entered in different categories or all images can be entered into a single category.
4.1 WPO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted on the Website. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by You (“Entry”), as follows:
4.1.1 You are the sole owner and author of each Entry
4.1.2 You have the right to make Your entry available to the Competition
4.1.3 Each Entry does not contain personally identifiable information about You or any other person(s)
4.1.4 Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
4.1.5 Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
4.1.6 Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and Your Entry does not include:
188.8.131.52 trademarks owned by third parties
184.108.40.206 copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions)
220.127.116.11 names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
4.1.7 Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of WPO.
4.1.8 Entries containing screen credits
4.2 You agree to fully indemnify WPO in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
4.3 You confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
5.1 If You are under 16, You have Your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the Competition.
5.2 If WPO does not receive a valid signed parental or legal guardian consent form for any winner under the age of 16 within 7 clear days of the contestant being declared a winner (excluding the day on which such declaration is made by WPO) WPO will be entitled to select an alternative winner from among the contestants.
6 WPO may run an online rating process whereby members of the public may vote for a favorite photograph. If there is sufficient evidence (in WPO’s sole discretion) to suggest malpractice and manipulation of the rating process, then WPO has the right to remove the relevant Entry or Entries and, if necessary, award the prize to a different contestant. WPO’s decisions are final.
7.1 WPO recognizes You, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
7.2 All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by WPO, and its Event Partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the event only, for a maximum of three years after the awards ceremony on 26th April 2012. You hereby grant WPO a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world for three years in all media for any use connected to the promotion of the SWPA event and/or competition, including, but not limited too:
(a) judging the Competition
(b) displaying the winning entries and runners up at public exhibitions promoting WPO and organised by WPO
(c) inclusion within the Website, a World Photography Awards book, magazine or similar
(d) inclusion within any materials promoting of the Competition and / or any exhibition organised by WPO, in the promotion of the WPO
(e) inclusion on Competition- and exhibition-related products to be sold by the WPO or any third party following the individual agreement by the author
(f) sub-licencing the Entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition
(g) allowing viewers of the Website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for their personal, non-commercial use only. Please also refer to clause 9.
8. Any photograph used by WPO shall carry a credit line. Any failure to provide such credit line shall not be deemed to be a breach, as long as WPO uses its reasonable endeavours to rectify such failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
9 You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. WPO and its Event Partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
10. WPO assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, and WPO assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the Competition. WPO assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries. WPO is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to WPO on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. If for any reason a contestant’s entry cannot be viewed or is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, WPO assumes no responsibility.
11. In no event will WPO, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, Event Partners, its advertising or promotion agencies, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any contestant’s access to and use of the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.
12. You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of Your name and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
13. All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in media and an exhibition should the image be required.
14. There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners.
15. Winners will be announced online.
Promoter: World Photography Awards Limited, 9 Manchester Square, London.
카테고리 상세 정보
주위 작업을 캡처하거나, 이야기를 추구하고 3D 비디오에서 묘사.
Nick Saglimbeni, United States, Winner 3D Award, Sony World photography Awards 2012
생활에 원하는 절대적으로 아무것도 사진을 가지고 3D 기술을 사용합니다.